Gambit on Skullcrusher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Horde Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BC ( The burning crusade)

Go down 
5 posters

What class?
Warlock
BC ( The burning crusade) Votelcappn717%BC ( The burning crusade) Votercapgt3
 17% [ 1 ]
Paladin
 17% [ 1 ]
Shaman
 17% [ 1 ]
Hunter
 17% [ 1 ]
Priest
BC ( The burning crusade) Votelcappn70%BC ( The burning crusade) Votercapgt3
 0% [ 0 ]
Druid
 17% [ 1 ]
Warrior
 0% [ 0 ]
Rogue
 0% [ 0 ]
Mage
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Crogphiest

Crogphiest

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-26

BC ( The burning crusade) Empty
PostSubject: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:06 pm

So which class is the most over powered? Im thinking misdirection. I mean, once blizzard realized that warrior's can be DPS classes, their end talent tree things are useless to get...
And warlocks get like 3 things, and 1 is basicly for PvP. Also mages get over powered in pvp, they basicly get a vanish that is undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Javo

Javo

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:19 pm

Druids are WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY overpowered in BC. I seen feral druid having twice as much dps as anyother class in a 25man raid. Plus they can heal, with spell dmg gear there moonfire spam goes for about 1000dmg+.

Shaman DW needs to be looked at, shamans have no way to reduce agro except the totem which make everyone in grp agro reduced. A shaman did 8000dmg in 4sec, (at lvl67) hows a warrior gonna hold aggro wit that dmg?
Back to top Go down
Lunijr

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:40 pm

No way on druids. Their DPS is still very lacking behind mages, rogues, even now hunters and warlocks in PvE. And they are still a joke in PvP.

DW Shaman will be able to put out fury warrior DPS if geared correctly; but I find it will be VERY difficult for them to reach that level of gear, and if they do, it will require a lot of leather armor, making them much softer. Aggro will also be a huge issue, thus forcing them to stay below rogue damage.

Elemental Shamans will still be the strongest and most versatile imo. An elemental shaman can still heal if needed; a enchancement shaman really can't.

Priests are becoming VERY strong in PvP if geared correctly.

Hunter off-specs are becoming more viable...not necessary good, but viable.

Warriors, rogues, paladins...not much will change. I still don't see much paladin tanking going on. Druid tanking become stronger skill wise, but the itemization is still an issue, although there is still time to fix it.

Mages...meh...fire will reinforce itself as the strongest spec. Ice and Arcane are cute, but too weak to be viable as a lead DPS.

Warlocks....lol. It's going to become World of Warlockcraft if they don't do something there...insane DPS buffs, insane aggro reduction buffs, and at least one VERY strong PvP skill added in each tree?
Back to top Go down
Cukiru

Cukiru

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:53 pm

Who thinks hunters are over powered?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/esotericemu
Crogphiest

Crogphiest

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:51 pm

me.. Come on, misdirection? thats really overpowered. Even though I have a hunter, and I think it would be pretty funny to misdirect Rezuvious to someone I dont like, but just think about that.

I am actually looking forward to that, because there is this asshole priest in my guild that likes to heal me during their class call and shit, and I die. It really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
SevereRage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:26 pm

Honestly, just pick a class that looks cool. A lot of people depend too much on other people's opinion and happen to find out it's a whole different story end-game. For this thread, Im gonna have to say wait till the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC ( The burning crusade)   BC ( The burning crusade) Iconminitimeqc4

Back to top Go down

BC ( The burning crusade)
Page 1 of 1