Gambit on Skullcrusher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Horde Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

60 warr aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azor

60 warr aplication Empty
PostSubject: 60 warr aplication   60 warr aplication Iconminitimeqc4Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:03 am

Do you have children?no
(This will not affect your chances just nice to know. We have a few parents in the guild:)
Where are you from?:Mexico
Do you have a microphone?:yes
How vocal are you?:3
(1-10 scale, 1 = I never talk, 10 = I never shut up; and be honest!) :
What type of internet connection do you use?: trust me really fast conection
Do you have any trouble staying connected and moving with 25+ players on the screen?: nah
Write a little about yourself (what is your real life situation, what you do for fun when you don't play WoW etc): [/b]

- Character information -

Character Name:
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Professions: Blacksmith/minning
Current spec: (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/talent-index/ )
Spec you plan to use come TBC: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?0500500000000000000510000000000000055250100530201051

( http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/talents-and-spells.html )
CTprofile: (Please provide a ct profile link from www.ctprofiles.net so we can see what you are wearing.)
Other character(s):no
Other Guild(s):no
Would they like to join? (If so please post their professions, and spec if you would like to use them for raids and such.):

- Please use links listed above, and not other sites -

Past guilds: insanity
Reasons for leaving past guilds: the guild leader change realm
What your class role is on raids and what else can you do to help improve our guild:
List of your experience in WoW: (PvE and PvP wise, Endgame):im attuned for all, exept naxx, i have raid experience in mc zg and aq 20
How you heard about us and why you wish to join us:never heard about u guys but i really need a guild i need a better gear and weapons
Willing to Re-spec: (we do not do force specs but it would be nice to know if you would or wouldnt mind respeccing.)[/b]

-Playtime -

When can you dedicate time to Gambit? High playing times that mesh well with the majority of our guild is a must if you wish to improve and help improve our guild!

Please fill in the days you play(state correct time zone pls):
Sunday: 8:oopm server time
Monday: no
Tuesday: no
Wednesday: no
Thursday: no
Friday: 8:00 server time
Saturday: 8:00 server time

- More info -

Add anything else you would like to mention here, If you are a transfer from another server please input here and if you are already transferred or willing to transfer. Exceptionally Geared characters transfer fees maybe paid for based upon gear and experience. (conditions apply
Back to top Go down

60 warr aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gambit on Skullcrusher :: Gambit General :: Recruitment Application-
Jump to: