Gambit on Skullcrusher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Horde Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-- 60 Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmouf

Application-- 60 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application-- 60 Warrior   Application-- 60 Warrior Iconminitimeqc4Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:35 pm

Do you have children? No
Where are you from?: Montreal, Canada
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How vocal are you?: 4
(1-10 scale, 1 = I never talk, 10 = I never shut up; and be honest!) :
What type of internet connection do you use?: Cable
Do you have any trouble staying connected and moving with 25+ players on the screen?: No, everything runs smoothly.
Write a little about yourself (what is your real life situation, what you do for fun when you don't play WoW etc): I am attending college at the moment and I’m having a blast. I like to hang out with my friends a lot and travel!

Character Name: Jakx
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Professions: Herbalism/Alchemist
Current spec:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?0232502134201500015500010400500000000000000000000000

CTprofile: http://ctprofiles.net/855153

Other character(s): 60 Dwarf Hunter on Firetree
Other Guild(s): Guildless
Would they like to join? – (heh)

Past guilds: Dawn Marauders

Reasons for leaving past guilds: Guild disbanded.

What your class role is on raids and what else can you do to help improve our guild:

Depending on your guild needs, I can either help by being an offtank or a dps warrior. I am comfortable with both. I can bring a lot of help on how to beat certain encounters since you guys seem to have started the ZG and higher instances and I have a lot of experience in them.

List of your experience in WoW: (PvE and PvP wise, Endgame):

In PvE: All of ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL up to Broodlord. In PvP: I am exalted with AV/AB and revered with WSG.

How you heard about us and why you wish to join us: I heard about you guys from Cukiru  He was looking for recruits in the Guild Recruitment channel. I would like to join Gambit because this is the guild I am looking for. A casual and friendly guild is what I am interested in and I hope to have a great time playing with you guys!

Willing to Re-spec: Sure.

-Playtime -

When can you dedicate time to Gambit? High playing times that mesh well with the majority of our guild is a must if you wish to improve and help improve our guild!

Please fill in the days you play(state correct time zone pls):
Sunday: Anytime
Monday: 6pm-anytime
Tuesday: 6pm-anytime
Wednesday: 6pm-anytime
Thursday: 6pm-anytime
Friday: 6pm-anytime
Saturday: Anytime
Back to top Go down

Application-- 60 Warrior
Page 1 of 1