Taurian - 60 Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taurian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Taurian - 60 Druid   Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:04 am

Do you have children? no
(This will not affect your chances just nice to know. We have a few parents in the guild:)
Where are you from?: Near Seattle
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How vocal are you?: 4
(1-10 scale, 1 = I never talk, 10 = I never shut up; and be honest!) :
What type of internet connection do you use?: 12Mbps Cable, 2.5 sustained
Do you have any trouble staying connected and moving with 25+ players on the screen?: no
Write a little about yourself (what is your real life situation, what you do for fun when you don't play WoW etc): [/b] Mostly I play WoW and brew beer, when I am not at work

- Character information -

Character Name: Taurian
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: 315 herbal, 50~ DISenchanter
Current spec: ( http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/talent-index/ )
Spec you plan to use come TBC: predominantly Feral spec
( http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/talents-and-spells.html )
CTprofile: (Please provide a ct profile link from www.ctprofiles.net so we can see what you are wearing.)
Other character(s): A few alts and mules of little consequence.
Other Guild(s): Fists of Stone
Would they like to join? (If so please post their professions, and spec if you would like to use them for raids and such.): that remains to be seen

- Please use links listed above, and not other sites -

Past guilds: Fists of Stone
Reasons for leaving past guilds: Small RL friend guild, looking to hit more late-game instances and that was not really posible in FoS
What your class role is on raids and what else can you do to help improve our guild: I have a 300 alc with a bankfull of herbs should the need arise.
List of your experience in WoW: (PvE and PvP wise, Endgame): Played WoW appx 912 hours in the past 7 months
How you heard about us and why you wish to join us: Seen the gambit guild in several PUG groups and found they were a group I wanted to be part of. Also, Itswhtsfrdnr, a RL friend and coworker left FoS and joined Gambit.
Willing to Re-spec: (we do not do force specs but it would be nice to know if you would or wouldnt mind respeccing.)[/b] Prefer not to, but I have both a feral gearset as well as resto

-Playtime -

When can you dedicate time to Gambit? High playing times that mesh well with the majority of our guild is a must if you wish to improve and help improve our guild!

Please fill in the days you play(state correct time zone pls): All PST
Sunday: 10P-3A
Monday: 10P-3A
Tuesday: 10P-3A
Wednesday: 10P-3A
Thursday: 10P-5A
Friday: anytime
Saturday: anytime

- More info -
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Taurian - 60 Druid