Gambit on Skullcrusher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Horde Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me !!! 60 shaman and warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mincer

me !!! 60 shaman and warrior Empty
PostSubject: me !!! 60 shaman and warrior   me !!! 60 shaman and warrior Iconminitimeqc4Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:01 am

Do you have children?nope
(This will not affect your chances just nice to know. We have a few parents in the guild:)
Where are you from?:new zealand
Do you have a microphone?:nope
How vocal are you?:0
(1-10 scale, 1 = I never talk, 10 = I never shut up; and be honest!) :
What type of internet connection do you use?:broadband
Do you have any trouble staying connected and moving with 25+ players on the screen?: yes
Write a little about yourself well my mother died wen i was 9 and mi dad left the contry without telling me i got no parents so i love with mi grand parents
- Character information -

Character Name:dnd
Race: orc
Class: shaman
Professions:engingereeing/mining
Current spec: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?0000000000000005405000105000000550300500503041
Spec you plan to use come TBC: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-shaman/talents.html?0000000000000000000055050021050000000000055030051352310410000

CTprofile:
Other character(s):60 warrior other 60 shaman pvp and 60 rogue
Other Guild(s):none
Would they like to join? (they can all raid and they all 300 mining 3000 skinning
- Please use links listed above, and not other sites -

Past guilds: none
Reasons for leaving past guilds: didnt have any
What your class role is on raids and what else can you do to help improve our guild: i think i can heal us all ive got exstensive knol;odge of all instances so i dont need any help i can teach every1 to do there job
List of your experience in WoW: well i have alliance thats a grand marshal ive got to naxx
How you heard about us and why you wish to join us:well u were avtising and u guysw sound cool
Willing to Re-spec: yup i will
-Playtime - most of the time

When can you dedicate time to Gambit? High playing times that mesh well with the majority of our guild is a must if you wish to improve and help improve our guild!

Please fill in the days you play(state correct time zone pls):
Sunday: off
Monday: off
Tuesday: of
Wednesday:of
Thursday:on
Friday: on
Saturday:on

- More info -

nothing
Back to top Go down

me !!! 60 shaman and warrior